Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SALUTING MILITARY VALOR (my new blog)

Hello Everyone:

My name is Richard Blodgett and this is my new Blog! I wanted to start posting all the information that I am receiving about our Soldiers!
SELFLESS COURAGE AT THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!
There is alot of information that I get from my local newspaper and from different emails and social sites that I visit. I wanted to group it all together and I will list credits to the individuals or places where the information is gathered from. I will list or place up photos when available. I will also have links to there sites and to my own website.
If you know of any stories of battles from Afghanistan or Iraq, email me and I will place it here for you. I am trying to get there stories out to as many people as possible.
Thank you for reading and pass my blog address along: http://salutingmilitaryvalor.blogspot.com/

Richard, MFDC

No comments:

Post a Comment